Cannot Log In

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Getting this message when I try to login to Accounts Hosted 2016

This page isn’t working

hosted-connect.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 502
Photo of nance.s

nance.s

• 1,172 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 87,188 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Nance,

We're looking into some reports of login issues affecting NZ Hosted at the moment.

The team have found some success by logging out and restarting the browser before trying again.

Give that a try and see if it helps in the meantime.

Really sorry for the hassle! I'll keep you posted.

Rav
Photo of J White

J White

• 466 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have had the same issue this morning. It seemed to have resolved itself after the fourth attempt. However, this issue has reared its head a few times over the past few weeks. Not sure what is causing this but I am able to get in after a few attempts.
Photo of nance.s

nance.s

• 1,172 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Finally managed to login after several times relaunching browser and multiple attempts at logging in.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Apologies for this guys, we're investigating.

I'll share further info/updates on this as soon as I can.
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

• 692 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Same issue here - we also had this message appear on one of our logins and have no idea who the 'unknown user' is...now the whole system is frozen!

Photo of Rachel

Rachel

• 692 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
'Unknown user' problem solved but this login issue is an absolute nightmare for staff trying to login to complete end of month and generate statements - not good enough Reckon!!
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 87,004 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Fully understand your frustration Rachel, and I'm really sorry for all the hassle and frustration you've had to put up with in the last week or so.

We're working on getting this login issue sorted at the highest priority and establishing permanent solutions for the print issues from last week.

If you haven't tried already, I recommend the steps from my earlier post to log out and restart your browser then try again. We've found this to be successful in some cases.

Again, my sincere apologies. Please bear with us while we work through this.
Photo of Shirley Ingle

Shirley Ingle, Accredited Partner

• 2,812 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Hi Rachel  Might be a good idea to refresh with your staff the logging off of hosted.

That is File, Close Company, File Exit.

Then Log back in if you have been logged out. Go to the Control Panel, Log off remote session.

Make sure the file is logged out. If you file to the right is showing, click on it and wait for the program to acknowledge you are logged out.

Always good to do a refresher with staff.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi folks,

Just a quick update,

We're making progress on this and are taking action which we're hopeful will resolve the issue.

More info to follow.

Rav
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,

In order to try and rectify the issue impacting login access to NZ Hosted, our Dev team will need to perform action which will result in a short 5 minute outage. 

This outage will only impact new sessions trying to connect to Hosted ie. if you are already logged in you will not be affected.

The outage is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm NZST.

Our sincere apologies for inconvenience caused.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.