Cannot Log into Reckon Accounts Hosted - Gateway not found or Error HTTP 502 or Blank

Options
Daneille Gittoes_10053803
Daneille Gittoes_10053803 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hello Rav, I have not been able to log into Reckon Accounts Hosted all week. I have rang, sent emails and cannot get through to anyone from Reckon. When I log in and launch reckon - nothing happens or i get error 502 or gateway not found. I urgently need this to be fixed. Can you advise on what to do. My user id is 0945286-1.  I've never had this problem and have been using this account for many years.  Thanks.  Daneille Gittoes

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Danielle, sorry to hear you've been trouble with your Accounts Hosted service. Is this issue still occurring for you since your post?

Which browser are you using with Reckon Accounts Hosted? Does the same problem occur if you attempt to log in using a different browser? 
    Also, could you please clear your browser cache and cookies and then retry logging in.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.