Cannot login on app

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Hi cannot get past your company page in app. Enter ABN, select my company, tells me we are already registered, takes me to sign in page, enter email and password and then app takes me back to your company page.
Photo of Henry Stevens

Henry Stevens

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,270 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Henry,
Have you, or anyone else in the business, previously registered your ABN for STP on our GovConnect service in the Reckon Portal?
If so, you'll need to continue using GovConnect using the existing login rather than the app.

Let me know if this is the case or otherwise.

Cheers

Photo of Henry Stevens

Henry Stevens

Hi Rav, Yes I Had logged into GovConnect on desktop. My company name is there and asks me to Launch Single Touch Payroll. Open this and then asks me to select a Reckon product.
Which one do I select. Is there a cost involved? The App is free.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 78,972 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Henry,
There is no cost involved with using the GovConnect STP service for your Single Touch Payroll reporting.
When its asking you to select a product its referring to which Reckon accounting software product you use which is where your STP reports will come from.

Do you use any Reckon accounting software for payroll? eg. Reckon Accounts, Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon One etc?
Photo of Henry Stevens

Henry Stevens

No, not using any at moment. That is why I installed app on phone.
Is there no way I can use app on phone?
If not which Reckon should I use.?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Ok no worries, what I'll need to do is ask our devs to delete the existing account so that you can sign up with the app.

Can I grab the email address you've used to sign up to GovConnect and also, the ABN you've registered with GovConnect for STP.
Photo of Henry Stevens

Henry Stevens

Email: accounts@winscot.com.au
ABN: 87600370072
Photo of melina

melina

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi, I'm having the exact same problem, can you delete my existing account where I can sign in with the app please. My email address is melagostino@hotmail.com and my ABN is 43413866721
Photo of 高飞

高飞

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi, I'm having the exact same problem,can you delete my existing account where I can site in with the app please. My email address is belgravelily@outlook.com and my ABN is 29614603164
Photo of Henry Stevens

Henry Stevens

Still waiting for “devs” to delete account!!
Photo of melina

melina

im still waiting as well
Photo of 高飞

高飞

Hi Rav
After I downloaded Reckon STP, I can't log in. I am repeatedly asked for the company name, email address, and password. I have been repeating these requirements. Can you help me with this problem, thank you!
Photo of Henry Stevens

Henry Stevens

Looks like ATO needs to become aware why Reckon cannot provide STP on App as claimed.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Henry,
I haven't forgotten about your case and I have indeed raised it with the app team to action. I appreciate that its taken some time already and I apologise for that, the teams are currently working through a pretty high number of cases at the moment and there are a number of steps involved in removing accounts etc. Its not a straightforward process at this stage.

I'll seek an update for you.

Melina and 高飞 - I'll do the same for you as well.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Henry,
I've just received word that the ABN you registered to the GovConnect service has been deleted along with your existing Portal account.
This means you are now able to create an account on the STP app and register your ABN to it.

Appreciate your patience.
Cheers.
Photo of 高飞

高飞

Rav,I still can't log in now.Jerry
Photo of 高飞

高飞

Hi Rav, still can't login Reckon STP, can you help me please.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Jerry,
When you created your app account you misspelled your email address. Your ABN was then registered to the app account with that incorrect email address.
I've deleted the ABN registration and the app account.

You can go ahead and create a new account on the app with your existing email address and register the ABN.
Photo of 高飞

高飞

Hi Rav, Thank you so much.
Photo of Henry Stevens

Henry Stevens

Thanks Rav, have done.. all working well.
Photo of melina

melina

Hi Rav, I am still unable to use the app. Are you able to help, otherwise I need to choose another company to do my STP.
Photo of Jenny Morrow

Jenny Morrow

Hi, I also cannot get past your company page in app.I select my company, tells me we are already registered, takes me to sign in page, enter email and password and then app takes me back to your company page.
Jenny
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• 1,212 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I have not encountered problems with logging into Reckon STP App. Now just planning to submit the very first pay run. My worry is about what support can Reckon offer on the free STP App.