Cannot login - Reckon Hosted NZ

Harry Yrrah
Harry Yrrah Member Posts: 4
edited March 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I cannot login to Reckon Accounts Hosted NZ, telling me gateway htttp sessions are disabled. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Harry,
    Can you let me know where this error is appearing for you? Is it when you try to launch Hosted or when logging into the Hosted site itself?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Harry Yrrah
    edited March 2018
    Hi Rav,

I get this error when I click on "launch account 2017" thanks! It tries to connect for ~5 minutes before it gives up and shows that error!

Harry
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Harry,
    Can you please head into the Hosted control panel and see if there are any active sessions listed under the 'Log off remote sessions' area.

If there are, please log them off and then logout (use the logout option in the top right corner). Once that is done retry accessing Hosted after 3-4 minutes.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Harry Yrrah
    edited March 2018
    Hi Rav 

No there were none, but somehow it has started working again.

Thanks!