cannot open 2017 today

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Have backed up to 2017 and been using the "new" launch key.  However today we have been unsuccessful opening 2017, it is opening in 2016 and says we cannot launch in this version anymore.  How do I get the current 2017 file back, have tried looking in Q drive but only shows previous files.
Photo of Priscilla Ognenis

Priscilla Ognenis

• 1,830 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 40,760 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
This is happening quite a bit. Log in to the control panel and end the session. Try logging in again. It works for me.
Photo of Priscilla Ognenis

Priscilla Ognenis

• 1,830 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kevin, thanks for your help, I already tried that several times and kept opening in 2016.  I suspect someone accidentally opened the 2016 but is claiming not to have. 
However, I found another user had same problem so have followed the advice of "John Peppas" and problem has now been solved.....
For anyone else out there who needs to fix this problem, his suggestion is to log out, close browser and even restart computer.  Log in again and select 2017 (new) launch and see if this opens the correct version.  
Worked for me......his number is provided in the question he originally answered 4 days ago if anyone else still has a problem opening in correct 2017 version.
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 40,760 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Yes well clearing your internet history and cookies works too.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.