Cannot process wage pay

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
I tried many times for wage pay. The massage shown is TFN not valid. I have checked it, and all is correct. Please help me to deal with. Thanks
Photo of kaneda

kaneda

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • confused and not happy with this software

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 54,292 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
How did you "check" it?
Photo of kaneda

kaneda

Do you mean checking TFN? It’s in this software. I typed them by my sled
Photo of Kevin Russell

You have entered an invalid TFN. Go back to your employee and get the correct one.
Photo of kaneda

kaneda

I have asked them to send TFN again and I find all is correct ones. Still have no idea where is wrong. Could you please help me to find which parts I should change? Thanks
Photo of Kevin Russell

How do you know it's correct?
Photo of kaneda

kaneda

I asked them to show me the original TFN paper to me. Can you find whose TFN is invalid? Only two new staff is added this time and others are old staffs.
Photo of kaneda

kaneda

Hi the problem is still over there. Cannot go through with this system. Can you find whose TFN is invalid?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 93,638 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kaneda,
We can't check TFN's. As Kevin has mentioned, the first thing is that must be a correct valid TFN. Also, ensure that you don't have any invalid characters in the TFN field like spaces, dashes, slashes etc.
Photo of kaneda

kaneda

Hi it is successfully by doing it one by one. I didn’t change any TFN number. But if I sent all 6 staffs together, the process will not go through. Does that mean I need to submit wage pay one by one next time? It’s too time consuming.
Photo of kaneda

kaneda

I attached the pic to you.