Cannot read small text on chart/graphs

Options
Kevin Connor
Kevin Connor Member Posts: 5
when i look at values on a graph ( by holding pointer over point i want to read ) the text on screen  is so small  i cannot read it. Running personal plus 2017 home on winows 10 system

Comments

• Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Kevin
    I found this post re Quicken and similar problem with the pop-up being unreadable. Not sure if willassist but might be worth a read through.

https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/graph-popups-too-small-to-read

I am running Reckon Personal as you are with Win 10. My windows resolution setting is at recommended size of 1920 x 1080 with font size @ 100%. The font pop-up at these settings is very readable (around size 7). Mind you any changes to these values does not affect the pop-up font size. I tested :-(

If I come across anything else I'll post through

Andrew
  • Dean Robinson
    Dean Robinson Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hey - did you ever resolve this problem? I am now running Personal 2019 and having problems with the tiny little text on the hover balances for graphs.

I followed link from Andrew and took a look at a few of the Quicken tips, but if I do this one I end up with all my icons at the top of the menu bar going tiny on me and lots of weird scaling in various views of the application:
    Select Properties.  Select Compatibility tab.  Uncheck everything, but check "Override high DPI scaling behavior." and under "Scaling performed by:" select "Application."  Click the button "Change settings for all users", Apply, Apply

Any more up to date fixes for this problem rather than what seems a less than ideal work-around that seems to create more problems for me than it fixes?