Can't adjust column width in Portfolio View

Options
Diver Dave
Diver Dave Member Posts: 463 ✭✭
Using Portfolio View in Reckon Personal Plus 2015 on a 64 bit machine I find I cannot adjust column width. If I try and alter the width it just jumps to minimum size. I don't have this problem on a 32 bit machine. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Comments

• Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello,

Thank you for your query.

Well, we have tested on 64 bit systems as well and we can still adjust the size, so its bit difficult for me to replicate your issue.Therefore,I would suggest you to test with any of the other/sample file or a new file and see if you have same issues.If same issue on sample file too , I suggest you to  uninstall Reckon Accounts, create a new windows user and reinstall the program again with a new windows user. 

Let me know how you go and please feel free to ask for further assistance if required.You may also contact our technical support on 1300 137 657 to get live support.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Babi

• Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi David,

If the issue has persists on reinstalling,yes next step is to try as a new windows user or to a different computer if that's possible since the product works perfectly at our end.You may need to try doing clean uninstall of the program otherwise. Could you please leave your customer id or kindly contact our technical support on 1300137 657  for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Babi