Cant connect to host today. nice timing for sending out statements.

Dave Badingo
Dave Badingo Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Rose Davidson
    Rose Davidson Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    yeah! whats with that? we're having the same issue
    we seem to have constant problems with reckon online...
  • Bianca_7904444
    Bianca_7904444 Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2016
    We are all having the same problem here.  Can someone at Reckon please update ASAP.
    thanks
  • Leanne_7663246
    Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Having same problem, why does this always happen end of month or around BAS time. Very frustrating.
  • Tracey Henderson
    Tracey Henderson Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    Yes, an update would be nice considering i can't get through to your helpline
  • Jenaya Higginson
    Jenaya Higginson Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Same issue here :(
  • Resound Projects
    Resound Projects Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    Having the same problem....absolutely frustrating....doesn't happen with the non- cloud!!!!!
  • KarrenB
    KarrenB Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Same here, can't connect

• Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant
    Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant Member Posts: 49
    edited February 2016
    Reckon are currently working on the problem.  I know it frustrating but we do need to remember that it's a long time since this has happened and Reckon are working as fast as they can to sort the issue.
  • fish88.au
    fish88.au Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    oops ! Finished working on, but forgot to run  BAS report last night.. NOW like all you above- cant connect,,   !!!!!!! oh dear !!!! 
  • Scallywagg
    Scallywagg Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2017
    It would help if someone would answer the phones though Kay - or post to community. Hiding from us doesnt help the tensions that devleop when we want to get on with our work.
    I know it doesnt happen often but thats not an out. 

• Ginie Smith
    Ginie Smith Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2016
    Please, please fix this problem ASAP!  This is so frustrating.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi everyone, Our IT team have identified the cause of the issue this morning and are working on the solution as we speak. Further updates will be provided here -https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-accounts-hosted-login-issue-1-march I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this is causing.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Pat_8081932
    Pat_8081932 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Please fix the problem ASAP! or move resources to answer phones, I need a solution for this, at least if someone can send data file we can use the non-online software.

This is a mayor issue, with little support.