Can't email customer statements in 2017 Reckon Hosted

Tanya_9188937
Tanya_9188937 Member Posts: 18
edited August 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to email a Customer Statement as usual but after editing the text & then hitting the  "send now" button nothing happens?

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi there Tanya,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you

Is this issue still occurring for you? Are you able to logout, close the active sessions from within the Hosted control panel and then try again. Does the issue persist?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tanya_9188937
    Tanya_9188937 Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2017
    Hi Rav,

Sorry for my late reply, been a bit snowed under ATM.  Yes it appears to be working again now.  Also my issue with not being able to email payslips has also been resolved.

Thanks
    Tanya
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    No worries Tanya, thanks for letting me know and glad to hear its sorted.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Wendy_6918952
    Wendy_6918952 Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2017
    I am also having trouble emailing customer statements
  • Wendy_6918952
    Wendy_6918952 Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2017
    Also haven't been able to email employee PAYG summaries. Neither the statements or the summaries appear in the "select files to email" screen