Can't email invoice from app and can't login to Mobil site

Fred_9115866
Fred_9115866 Member Posts: 12
edited July 2017 in Reckon One
Can't send a invoice from app that's needs to be done asap. Can't login to mobile site to try there says user name and password don't match but use them to login to app.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2017
    Hi Fred,

Are you using the Android or iOS version of the Reckon One app?

Can you please also check if you are on current updated version (version 3.5).

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fred_9115866
    edited July 2017
    iOS version 3.5
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2017
    Thanks Fred.

In regard to the mobile site, sorry to ask the basic but are you inputting the login details yourself or using pre-saved details?

Can you please ensure that you are using your Reckon One user name on the new login portal on the mobile site rather than a user ID number (if that's what might be pre-saved)

Let me know how you get on
    Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fred_9115866
    edited May 2017
    Yes I am using my username and password and imputing them manually
  • Rav
    edited May 2017
    Hi Fred,

Can you please let me know if this problem is continuing for you now?

Cheers
    Rav

• Fred_9115866
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav, I jus tried it and both problems are still ongoing. How much longer before they fix there system update issues? It is causing me great inconvenience. Cheers
  • Rav
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for letting me know Fred and I'm really sorry for all the hassle lately.
    The Reckon One team is working on this right now so I'm hoping it should be fixed up very soon.

I'll keep you posted.

• Csaba T≈ëke
    Csaba Tőke Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Hi,

I have got the same problem with the app. I can login, but can't send invoices to my clients.   The worst is that I can't reach my books through the browser. I need to do EOY closing and  can't reach my data. I hope things get fixed overnight.

Thanks,

Csaba
  • Adam Moore
    Adam Moore Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    I'm having the same problem with the Mobile app iOS unable to send emails. I agree it needs to be fixed asap, but as a work around I've been able to login to the portal via Safari and email the invoices from there. Not an ideal solution but hopefully might get you out of the **** short time
  • Rav
    edited May 2017
    Hi guys,

Just an update on this, the email problem on the Reckon One mobile app has been investigated by our Development team and they are currently working through the build. As soon as this completed the team will release the fix.

I'll keep you posted on it.

Cheers
    Rav

• Rav
    edited June 2017
    Hi all,

I've just received word that the email issue from the Reckon One app has been resolved.
    Can you give it a try and let me know how you get on?

Cheers
    Rav

• Fred_9115866
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav, yes I can email through the app now thanks. I still can't login through the mobile site though. Cheers Fred
  • Fred_9115866
    edited July 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't login. Can't login on iPhone iPad or mac.
    Can only login through app
    Need to pay employees asap can't do that in app.
    When is this s**t going to be fixed was having same trouble last week it's really not good enough if it continues much longer I'll be forced to change to another software provider
  • Rav
    edited June 2017
    Hi Fred,

I apologise for the delay, I believe there has been some work occurring on this and should be resolved. Can you please test this in your case and confirm?

Thanks,
    Rav

• Fred_9115866
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav, I just tried and still no good Help line didn't help either
  • Fred_9115866
    edited July 2017
    I can't believe I'm still having these issues. Can't login on any ISO device or mac. Have been able to dust of the old windows laptop and connect but shouldn't need to.