Cant Email Invoices. Get error ! MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 468 in sendemail.cpp

Scott_7340545
Scott_7340545 Member Posts: 15
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Cant email invoice or anything.
Running windows 8.1 with Reckon Accounts Pro 2014.
Every time try to email anything get the message .

Reckon accounts was unable to find your default email provider in the windows registry.

Then:
An internal error occurred while preparing your message. It has not been sent.
( MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 468 in sendemail.cpp )

Cant email anything.  :( 

Comments

• Scott_7340545
    Scott_7340545 Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2015
    Great ! Thanks.
    e are on the go !!
  • Kath, Partner
    Kath, Partner Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2015
    I'm using Quickbooks Easystart 2010/11 with Windows 7 and checked out this link but can't even find Preferences under the Edit menu!  Does anyone else have any ideas on how to get my emails back to working from Quickbooks?  This has happened since the new financial year.  Thanks for any help.  Cheers, Kath
  • Kath, Partner
    edited July 2015
    I added the [DEBUGGING] etc., lines to my QBW.INI file and it changed the error message (on only one page now), but still didn't send the email.
  • Kath, Partner
    edited November 2015
    I'm now able to send emails by changing my compatibility mode.  Just hope that doesn't cause other problems.  Cheers, Kath
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi Kath, often worth trying to run as Admin. Compatibility issues often occur when using older software on newer operating systems.
  • Kath, Partner
    edited July 2015
    Thank you Mirko, I will keep that in mind and will only operate in compatibility mode when needing to email.  Cheers, Kath