cant email payslips

Raewynne Achten
Raewynne Achten Member Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
still having problems sending payslips via email.  have called support but what they suggested hasn't worked.  Any ideas please.  We are running premier contractor 2017

Comments

• Di Smith
    Di Smith Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Is this just a new thing happening and can you run reports after exporting them to excel?
  • Raewynne Achten
    edited January 2018
    We have just loaded and upgraded our subscription onto a new laptop. The first time we sent the payslip it sent one employees payslip to all the other employees. New found if we sent them one at a time they went the last time. But today it’s coming up with a debugg error message
  • Di Smith
    Di Smith Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2019
    Not sure if this will help but it worked on 2 new laptops in our office purchased approx 3 months apart. I uninstalled Quickbooks and Microsoft Office from both laptops. I then reinstalled Quickbooks, opened the company file and made sure it all was as it should be. I then installed Microsoft Office and it all worked perfectly. Prior to that I could not email payslips not export reports to excel from Quickbooks. I also contacted Reckon but their fixes didn’t work for me and of course Reckon blame Microsoft and Microsoft blame Reckon - whilst we are little piggies in the middle. For some reason it made a difference on which program I loaded first. On one of the laptops it also gave us a memory error message which this was fixed with the reloading programs in the correct order. It may be worth a try as I imagine you would have already had Microsoft Office installed. By uninstalling you will not lose any data files but do backups regardless. Good luck. Di
  • Raewynne Achten
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for that. Will give it a go.