Cant email payslips from Reckon Hosted 2017

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Hi, Ive upgraded to the Reckon Hosted 2017, and I cannot email payslips? When I select the payslips to email I then cannot see them listed in the forms to send screen?
Photo of Christine

Christine

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Christine

Welcome to the Reckon community, and sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem.

The Send Forms to Send list cannot show a corrupted email and will not show good emails that follow a corrupted one.  If your list is blank and you know there should be emails waiting to be sent, then the first email is corrupt.

When you exit Select Forms to Send, Reckon Accounts will delete only the first corrupted email.  You will need to enter and exit Send Forms to Email as many times as required until the last of the emails is displayed and all corrupted emails are deleted.

A full guide is at:  Send Forms list is blank and there are no Payment Summaries to email.
Photo of Maryna Scheffer

Maryna Scheffer

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have tried the Payment summaries to email that was on previous post but it still does not want to work, Send Forms is also clear - Nothing in there.  Am I missing something?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,618 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Maryna,

You'll need to follow the process outlined in the KB article above to clear the corruption.

Give that a go and let me know how you get on,

Cheers
Rav
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 18,614 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Maryna.  The suggestion from Rav is that the first form is corrupt.  Instead of selecting all of your employees, untick the first one on the list (or even more of them) and then see whether or not the rest of them show up on the next screen.
John L G
Photo of L Childs

L Childs

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi, this happened to me yesterday. I had to open the File - Send Forms let the window open and then press ESC. I did this for 10 minutes before my payslips appeared.
I just find it strange that so many people have corrupted emails.
Maybe it is an upgrade fault.
 Hope you get the payslips out.

Photo of Maryna Scheffer

Maryna Scheffer

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Morning all, thank you for your assistance, I just won the problem.  The only solution that worked was the File -Send Forms and the Esc - I did that for +- 9 min and all was fixed
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 18,614 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Maryna - this is both amazing and plain crazy.  Something is definitely wrong somewhere and it apparently has nothing to do with a corrupted pay slip as it seems that you managed to get them all out by following your "special" process.  Thanks for sharing the solution.
I have just sent out a batch of pay slips, thankfully without any drama.
John L G

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.