Can't email payslips since STP 2018/19 tax table update. Help please?

Kylie Charrington Ex Mills
Kylie Charrington Ex Mills Member Posts: 35
edited July 2018 in Payroll Premier
We process monthly pays, and am trying to process our first under the new STP with 2018/19 Tax Tables updates... and now we can't email the payslips.  Nothing has changed with email addresses etc (other threads suggested corrupt email) and has been working in the past. 

Anyone have any suggestions please?  

We go to 'email payslips' and the list is there, all ticked (have tried individual or smaller selection) and when pressing OK to continue, the Select Forms to Send box is completely empty...

Thanks guys, 
Kylie. 

Comments

• Kylie Charrington Ex Mills
    edited July 2018
    Furthermore, we processed the Payment Summaries yesterday and emailed to staff and all worked fine....!
    Today, different story. 
  • lei
    lei Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    login Outlook as administrator then try to send out payslips.  
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Lei.  We use Lotus notes.  (I know - don't judge me! LOL).  But have done the same type of thing and hasn't worked.  :(

edited July 2018
    So finding all the suggested fixes for 'clearing corrupt emails' just to try and help and It isn't working for me.  I've gone through and exited well over 100 times 'to clear it' so far and am getting sleepy....  Yesterday the email option worked for a list of 70 employees to send payment summaries to.... yet doing a pay run after that for about 55 staff, and wanting to email payslips it is now coming up blank and not working.  Sitting and clicking exit so many times is ridiculous right?!  And looking at how many years this has been their 'fix' is mind boggling....!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    HI Kylie,
    Unfortunately you'll need to perform that step as many times as necessary in order to clear the corrupt element(s). There is no fixed number and it depends on how many emails are in the list that require clearing. Totally understand that its not the best process and its something that has massive room for improvement.

The full process is in this KB article -
    Send Forms list is blank and there are no Payment Summaries/Payslips to email

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav.  Scares me to think of how much this is going to cost me in time....!   I'll try and give it a go but it really feels wrong doing it hey!  Just to open a box and then close it again.... seems like I'm being punked!  haahah!!!  Wish me luck!
    edited July 2018
    FINALLY!!!!!  Has come good!  Hundreds of clears and we go there.  I was starting to lose all faith!  I was seeing posts of people getting it in as little as 15 clears and I was getting disheartened.  It took a few hundred times but now has started working.  Lets hope that doesn't happen again.  Cheers guys!