Can't find Personal Plus 2018 upgrade

John Buchanan
John Buchanan Member Posts: 2
I renewed my annual license for Reckon Accounts Personal Plus in late October 2017.  I didn't receive any notification of a 2018 version by email but have found discussion of it here in the community.  When I browse to http://members.reckon.com/Subscription/ logging in with my ID and pin, no products are listed under Members Area as indicated in other posts here.  How do I get the upgrade?image

Comments

• Jenni Drum-Symes
    Jenni Drum-Symes Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    I presumed there was no up grade as I as well never got one
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi John,

Thanks for raising this with us, I've reported the site issue to our IT team this morning and we're looking into it as we speak.

I'll let you know as soon as this is resolved.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi John,
    Access to the Downloads section of the Members Area is now restored and you should be able to obtain your download.

Thanks for your patience and apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Buchanan
    John Buchanan Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Rav. All sorted