can't log in

Debbie Hall
Debbie Hall Member Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Reckon One
When i go to reckon portal everything is blank.   i  have been going in circles and so too has my accountant     we just can't log in 

Comments

• Krystal Martin
    Krystal Martin Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2018
    Are you using google chrome? I couldn’t log in yesterday until I changed my browser to internet explorer. If it’s a chrome issue, delete history and update to fix. Good luck
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Debbie,
    How did you go with Krystal's advice above?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LGD19
    LGD19 Member Posts: 1

I can't log in because I'm told the system is already in use with my ID. No one else has access, I have logged off and on again after 30 mins and still can't get in.

Anyone able to help?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @LGD19

Are you trying to login to the Reckon Portal like the OP above or are you trying to login to the some other Reckon service?

What is the exact error message you are receiving and where is it appearing?

Let me know.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.