cant log in

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
I registered last week as a new Reckon STP phone app user. Trying to log in just now - I am trapped in a loop putting in my ABN, getting told I am registered and to log in, and when I try to log in again it goes down the same path. HELP please? 
Photo of Jacqui Wilkins

Jacqui Wilkins

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • confused

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 105,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jacqui,
This us usually due to you signing in with different login details to when the account & ABN was first registered in the app. The most common cause we've come across is just a simple typo in the email address when the account was first created.

Can you let me know the ABN you registered into the app last week and I'll take a look.
Photo of Jacqui Wilkins

Jacqui Wilkins

Hi Rav, thank you, the ABN is 13 136713249. Jacqui
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 105,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Jacqui,
I've taken a look at your registration and I can see that your account is under the same email address that your Reckon Community is under. That's a good thing in terms of no errors with your account creation.
The next thing is, can I get you to uninstall the app in full from your phone and then reinstall it. Once that is done, login one more time and confirm whether the same thing occurs for you. It shouldn't, but let me know either way.
Photo of Jacqui Wilkins

Jacqui Wilkins

thanks Rav - still trying - getting stuck at 68% download...
Photo of Minah Kim

Minah Kim

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav,

Something has happened to me so I've uninstalled and reinstalled it.
I am able to log in as usual now however all the payroll history has gone.
Could you please help me.
My software ID is 9587210518
Thank you,
Minah 
Photo of Jacqui Wilkins

Jacqui Wilkins

Hi Rav

i can't even get it to load now - might have to abandon and find another solution, and call the ATO again with a new softward number!
Photo of Jacqui Wilkins

Jacqui Wilkins

Hi Rav - whaever the problem was, it seems that (overnight) the issue with re-loading the app resolved and I was aso able to login easily. staying with it for now.