Can't log into my STP account

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • (Edited)
I can't seem to login to to my STP app on my phone my ABN is 76 099 155 085 PCP Contracting, I have been using the app since early July and logging in by face recognition but the other day I was logged out for some reason and now I can't get back in. It keeps telling me that I have the wrong email or password, when I try to go to the forgot password section I just go round in circles. my email address is pcp5@live.com
Photo of PCP Contracting

PCP Contracting

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,678 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there,
I've had a look at your registration and I can see what's gone wrong here.
When the account first created you've spelled your email address incorrectly which is why its not letting you login now with the email address you've listed above.

Here's what you need to do;
Head over here and login with your CURRENT app account login credentials which currently is an 'incorrect' email address. Its basically the same one as you've listed above but instead you've listed it as pco5@live.com

Once you're logged in, click on 'Profile' in the top right corner then edit your email address to the correct one & save it. 

Once that's done, login with your new/correct email address & password and you should be good to go.
Photo of PCP Contracting

PCP Contracting

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Completed the suggested steps and now the problem has been rectified, thank you very much for your assistance.