Cant login, cant reset pwd ?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
I downloaded app , entered my employee details, but cant get back in.. wrong pwd. I try to 'reset' pwd for pc@trackright.com.au and it says no such account.  Then registered at reckon where the reset pwd link takes me using my Microsoft O365 account .. The app says wrong pwd, but if I try to reset it says "sorry you registered with O365 , use that" but the STP app wont offer that logon.. Can I recover my account ?    ABN 39 078 420 096
Photo of Peter Court

Peter Court

• 70 Points

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,304 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Peter,
Welcome to the Reckon Community and thanks for providing all the details relating to your query.

Ok, there's a couple of things happening here.
Firstly, I've had a look at the ABN for app account registrations, and there is indeed one initially registered last week however it is NOT registered to the pc@trackright.com.au email address. While I can't disclose the registered email address here on a public forum, it is registered to a different email address with the same domain so perhaps either you or someone else created the account last week using a different email address for the business.
You'll need to login with the correct email address & password that was initially created.

Secondly, the Office365 registration you created on the Reckon Portal with (pc@trackright.com.au) looks to be unnecessary now so would you like me to delete this registration?