Can't login in Reckon One - it's NOT me - it's Reckon!

Tatiana Griggs
Tatiana Griggs Member Posts: 2
edited January 2018 in Reckon One
Can't login to Reckon One! Takes forever to load the page. When login page finally displays and I try to login, it again takes forever before sending me right back to the login page. Very annoying! If this continues, I will have to consider switching to another accounting service as I cannot afford to be waiting around for needless computer glitches like this - especially when I'm paying for it.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2017
    Hi there Tatiana, thanks for raising this.

I've just tested it myself to see if I can replicate your example however it came up really fast & logged in as usual for me.

Which browser are you using when you experience this? Does the same thing happen when you try on another browser?

How's your internet connection? Are there any similar speed issues with other sites? What connection are you using? Wired/Wireless fixed ADSL/NBN connection, mobile data via hotspot etc?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tatiana Griggs
    Tatiana Griggs Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Hi Rav, I'm using Chrome 62.0.3202.94 - direct fibre link to Perth, so fast. All good, just tried again and it seems to be working now.
This discussion has been closed.