Can't Print or Export Full Item Descriptions !

Options
Viv A
Viv A Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
We have a lot of information in our Item Descriptions on Reckon Hosted. I can email and excel spreadsheet of the Item Price List, however, it cuts off some of the longer descriptions. Neither the "Item List" or "Item Price List" reports send the whole description. I have tried reducing the number of columns ... but that didn't work.
I desperately need to fix this for a major project.
Any ideas?

Comments

• Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Have you tried File >utilities >export ITEM LIST, I use this regularly and make global changes save as a text file and import back into RA. Just make sure if you have used formulas copy and past values and yes some of these items have several lines of description.
  • Shirley Ingle
    Shirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 138 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Why not drop the font size. In Reckon, Modify report, Fonts, Click report Data and change the font size.
  • Viv A
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thanks everyone ... I'm about to try these suggestions :)  
  • Viv A
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thanks Jacqui, I am not very confident with Exporting and was told to email instead by the help desk ... but I think I should put a call in and get them to walk me through the correct procedure :)  Cheers.