Can't Print Statements

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
After I enter the statements screen and click on print, it takes an extremely long time before the box with the "View" option comes up. After I click view I am taken to a black screen or to the screen that I click the print button on and nothing happens. Please help I have been trying to print for over 2 hours.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    HI Lisa.  What browser are you using - Google Chrome?  I experienced the same sort of problem in other areas of printing using Chrome, on one particular computer.  I decided to try the browser Opera, which apparently uses the Chrome engine, and I was finally able to print.  In latter time it seems that perhaps a similar problem was also starting to occur with Opera, but the difference here was that when moving from screen to another, an arrow button was appearing, which one could click on and then move to the next screen.
    Strangely, after having uninstalled Chrome for probably a couple of months, I then went back and downloaded the latest version, which is working perfectly, thankfully.  
    My suggestion, as above, is to download Opera and see how you go.  That could turn out the be the quickest fix as any other suggested fixes, from my research, were horribly complicated.  
    John L G
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi John, I installed the Opera browser and tried again but unfortunately the same issue. Thank you for the suggestion Lisa
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    That is disappointing Lisa.  Another solution, which you may not have tried, is to restart you computer, following the Opera installation.  Not sure that this will do anything, but sometimes restarting does actually fix some gremlins.  John L G
  • Shannon Sciuto
    Shannon Sciuto Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi Lisa, 

Is it just that report that is acting up or all of them? 

Have you tried downloading and printing another pdf from inside your browser? Does that work? 

Has it been working in the past? 

• [Deleted User]
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Still no luck unfortunately
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi Shannon, I am actually unable to print any pdf documents through Hosted, I have been able to print in the past.
  • Shannon Sciuto
    edited February 2018
    Options
    That's tricky - if it's just hosted and its new and happens in multiple browsers I'm not sure what it could be.  Have you tried calling Reckon support? 
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2015
    Options
    No not yet but that is my last option I think, thanks for your help.
  • Shannon Sciuto
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi Lisa,

You can try a few things regarding your issue.

• Reset your internet browser, then try again.

• Turn off or disable your security program.

• Make sure that your printer is the default windows printer.

• Get the latest printer driver for your printer.

I assume you can print fine from other applications. You can try to email the statement to yourself then print the PDF if you need to print it urgently.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan