Cant register on phone as already registered on PC

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
I was after the Free STP as only 2 people in our business. I signed up on PC instead of using mobile, now I cant use the mobile as it says ABN already registered... HELP PLEASE
Photo of Heidi Caponi

Heidi Caponi

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,270 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Heidi,
Have there been any STP submissions made for your ABN on the GovConnect (PC) service as yet?
Photo of Heidi Caponi

Heidi Caponi

Hi, thanks for replying. I Only registered on the Reckon site on the PC, havent submitted anything to the ATO as yet
(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Heidi,
Can you let me know the ABN & business name that you've registered on the GovConnect service and the email address used for the Reckon Portal account.

I'll need to arrange for the ABN and Portal account to be deleted before you can register on the app.
Photo of Heidi Caponi

Heidi Caponi

ABN 77 101 859 652
Complete Auto Service Pty Ltd
I signed in with google a/c which is either heidicaponi@gmail.com or caswhy002@gmail.com (my regular email is caswhy@bigpond.net.au)
Thanks heaps Rav :) 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Heidi,
This should be completed now.
You'll need to go through the registration/sign-up on the app to create an account and register your ABN.
Photo of Heidi Caponi

Heidi Caponi

Awesome, thankyou so much! :) 
Photo of Belinda

Belinda

• 70 Points
Hey. I think I have a similar error. I have downloaded the app and logged in. BUT also done the same on my PC. I can see the payroll I just submitted on the PC on my phone app. I want the FREE app. How do I correct? Also, the App does not seem to have a "submit STP" button. Can you assist?