Cant send pay slips from accounts hosted

Jason JT Thurley
Jason JT Thurley Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to send pay slips via Accounts Hosted, but when i go to "select forms to email" and select "pay slips", there is nothing on the list to send even though I have created a payment. It worked fine on my previous desktop version.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Jason.  A couple of things for you to check:
    1.  Have you selected the correct date range?
    2.  Can you see pay slips available to email for a previous pay period?  If not, it would tend to suggest that something has gone wrong with your setup.
    2.  Are all employee records still set to enable pay slips to be emailed?
    John L G
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    A further thing to look at Jason, which could be more relevant.  When in the Select Pay Slips to Email window, is the bank account that is showing at the top of the screen, the correct one?  It is possible that it is picking up a bank from the top of your chart of accounts, rather than the bank through which your pays are processed.
    John L G
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Jason,

Just to add to John's suggestions above,

From what I understand there are two potential causes that may be contributing to the situation you're currently experiencing.

The first issue may be attributed to the multi-user environment, info - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5109

The second issue may be there is a corrupt email in your list, if this is case, the process outlined in this KB should help - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=3757

When attempting this, it might be best if you send an email to act as a indicator/flag so that you know which is the last email in the list. You may need to complete the process outlined in the KB article above numerous until you reach your indicator/flag email.

Please give the above solutions a try, in particular the second regarding the corrupt email and let me know if this works for you.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kelly Monro
    Kelly Monro Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Forms to send is blank, trying to send payslips and summaries. i am having issues with emailing. when i go to the send forms box its blank even after selcting payslips to email... this happened with my summaries to. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi Kelly,
    I've moved your post to this related thread, are you able to try out the suggestions above and let me know if you have any success?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Trudy Mcmahon Banks
    Trudy Mcmahon Banks Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2016
    happening with mine too. This has been a problem for the last 3 weeks I think.
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Really sorry to hear that Trudy, have you tried completing the steps outlined the KB articles above?

In particular I'd suggest completing the steps outlined here

Please let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav