CAN'T SUBMIT STP REPORT

Readings Engineering
Readings Engineering Member Posts: 4
edited July 2019 in Payroll Premier
I have tried to submit my STP Report today with Reckon Gov Connect. Firstly it came up with a message telling me that as of 1 August I couldn't submit this report as normal if I haven't updated to Payroll Premier version 2019/20 (or something along those lines). Even though I was farily sure that we had updated to this latest version, I clicked ok and went ahead as normal. When I got in there however, my latest STP report was not there to submit and it is not listing any STP reports as having been successfully lodged since 26/6/19. I have verified on the ATO website that they have not received any of our STP reports for this financial year.

Comments

• Simone_9171542
    Simone_9171542 Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2019
    I had a similar problem today telling me that of 1st August I wouldnt be able to submit as I haven't upgraded - which i have?

As for lodging - I read somehwere that on the actual exported vile you need to change at the top where it says V2 to V1 - it will then work as it has for us, but wondering if there is a long term fix for this as it is not ideal to be changing files each week?? 
  • Readings Engineering
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for your reply Simone. Upon further investigation, I find that the last 3 STP reports I have submitted are all dated 26/6/19 and contain the exact figures of that report. I am going to contact the ATO tomorrow morning and see if they have received these and what effect that may have. In the meantime, when I exit out of the Reckon Gov Connect and go back in, I am already at the point where I need to choose from the existing list of reports already submitted - I don't get the option of choosing a report to lodge from my files.
  • Readings Engineering
    edited July 2019
    I have contacted the ATO today and all is fine on their end. They haven't received any of the reports that I have submitted for this financial year though. That is fine, as they tell me I just have to submit my next report to include all payments to date for this financial year ( i will tackle the problem of how to do that next week).

The problem I now have is that, when I go into Reckon Gov Connect now, I don't have to get the 6 digit code off my phone to get in and when I try to upload my report for this week, it tells me that my "ProductKey is invalid".