Can't log on!!

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Photo of Margaret Manchee

Margaret Manchee

• 2,222 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Margaret Manchee

Got in now but black screen!

Margaret Manchee

Yes the 1300 number is permanently engaged!
Photo of Leisha S

Leisha S

• 686 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I still can't log in! I'm not too scared too reading all the reviews of people loosing information!!!
Photo of Deborah Radunz

Deborah Radunz

• 60 Points
i cannot log on nor does the tech telephone no answer - is anyone home?

Margaret Manchee

Tried logged in again - still black screen. Disastrous!! 
Photo of amanda

amanda

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I too am getting a black screen.  This is getting beyond frustrating.

Margaret Manchee

1300 number is engaged!!
Photo of Col Huddy

Col Huddy

• 72 Points
Me too cannot log on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Heather

Heather

• 276 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Even though I've used the correct new procedure, the system still tells me unknown/incorrect username or password.   I've removed Reckon from IE 11 Compatibility list, but no improvement

Margaret Manchee

Think there is something seriously going wrong here. Read all the techs' advices - please stop blaming customers for not upgrading..not using the right browser...blah blah blah....
Photo of Lisa Cowley

Lisa Cowley

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This is absolutely disgusting! I pay $1200+ per year to have no access to speak to anyone!! They now charge $4 per minute to speak to technical support!! And no one answers the free call number been on hold for over 1hr only to be cut off twice!! What a joke how do they expect people to operate a business under such poor circumstances.

EVERY time they change or update it causes people like us nothing but grief. We follow the instructions and videos and they don't even work. I am now locked out of all three users and NONE of my staff are able to work until this matter is a resolved. 

SO frustrated right now!!
Photo of Lisa Cowley

Lisa Cowley

Thanks Faye tried it also on a Mac but I'm just getting a black screen also...no one is still answering calls.
Photo of amanda

amanda

I am only getting a black screen too, and this is after carefully following instructions.  Had no success in entering new user name as well.  This is getting beyond frustrating.  The product was reliable but has gradually become less so in the last 12 months or so. 

Margaret Manchee

Third time logged in - Window Server 2012....the system is thinking hard but nothing is happening...

Margaret Manchee

Still thinking..nothing is happening...
Photo of Lisa Cowley

Lisa Cowley

Still black screen saying "unable to connect to host". Do they not triple check that the new system can cope with the changes before they launch this thing!! Beyond angry right now I'd hate to be on the other end of the phone by the time a few angry users get through!!
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,530 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to hear of your difficulties logging on.  

Please do the following steps:

Log off Hosted
Close your browser - not just the current tab but the whole browser
Relaunch your browser
Internet Explorer users must turn off Compatibility View Settings for reckononline.com.au

We do apologise for the inconvenience the change to the new version is causing you.

regards,
John
Photo of Mike O'Keeffe

Mike O'Keeffe

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes John, it makes no difference. I have been on hold for over an hour and a half. Absolutely appalling service. We are crippled from invoicing our customers or reconciling or giving receipts among other things. I think the Communications Ombudsman needs to be involved with so many people getting shafted here by not getting through to any technical support. The same 'solutions' keep being suggested that are obviously not working. What a shambles. Shameful!

Margaret Manchee

Tried it again. Got in then "Connection Lost". 
Photo of Lisa Cowley

Lisa Cowley

Thanks for the suggestion John but unfortunately it makes no difference. I'm on a Mac and although its saying I'm connection to the Australian server I still have a black screen. Any other suggestions?

Margaret Manchee

Agreed Lisa. Same for me!
Photo of Jason Caruana

Jason Caruana

• 2,618 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
john have tried what you have advised , on two different browsers but still black screen trying to connect ? mate just be straight up with us customer if there is a problem tell us so we can stop wasting time will bullshit methods 
Photo of amanda

amanda

I have just managed to finally log on.  I had done all you suggested John, twice and each time I re-started my computer.  I completely logged off and turned off my computer and finally got thru.  I'm extremely frustrated but will now get on with my day.

Margaret Manchee

Hello John, any other suggestion please? Need to work mate.

Margaret Manchee

Your phone is still engaged John.

Margaret Manchee

Hi John, did what you had told again - the fifth time. It says "Gateway- cannot connect to host" now!

Margaret Manchee

It's 12.45pm now, John. You are on lunch break? I am not. I am still trying to log in.

Margaret Manchee

It now says "Connection Lost"!
Photo of Cara

Cara

• 62 Points
I just kept persisting and managed to finally log in. Good luck!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.