Hosted and the Reckon mobile app?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I can logon no problems to the browser based hosted system but the Reckon app on Android just keeps saying "Access Denied" I have tried using the numerical username and the alpha username to no avail. Is the mobile app broken due to all the recent dramas since the Hosted system went live?
Photo of Michael Benstead

Michael Benstead

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out to us. At this point in time the mobile app provides access to Reckon One only. To log in to Hosted on your phone you would use your mobile browser (i.e.: Chrome on your Android). Thanks, Mirko.
Photo of Debra

Debra

• 362 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am using my google chrome browser, when I get to the final log in for my individual company Sony Xperia will not bring the keyboard up to type my password. Did you have this problem. What do I do?
Photo of Steven KIm

Steven KIm

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have same problem and asked help....
Photo of Fahan Mastropaolo

Fahan Mastropaolo

• 64 Points
I can see by the comments here that this issue is over a year old..  When can we access Accounts Hosted via a reliable app...??   I can never log in when I need to ... I just get a black screen.  Incredibly frustrating...  
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,522 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Fahan,

I've just tested logging into Hosted using Chrome on a iPad Air (1st Gen) & a Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and was able to log in successfully.

Which device/set up are you using when you encounter your issue?
In regard to the black screen, please try the following and see if it helps -

Go into the CONTROL PANEL > Log off Remote Sessions. 
If there is a session there, please log that off.

Then from dashboard click on Settings icon (top right-hand corner) and then select Log Off.

Close your browser completely (all tabs and windows). Restart browser and try to log in again.

Cheers
Rav
HI Rav, when you get time please call me on 02 95411338, or mobile 0407068942
thanks
Photo of Marina

Marina

When is an App likely to come out for Hosted?  I have 5 users on this product and being on the road and taking orders the Ipad is much easier but logging in through a browser is not easy or workable....
hI Marina, what functions you wanting ability to do invoice we got that almost coming
we can give you a trial of the invapp   if you give me your info
and mobile time sheet we have desktop ready and working .
working on RAH connection for mobile time sheet.
send me more info please via email
thks
Photo of Marina

Marina

Hi Chandra the functions we require are invoicing using items/inventory is the main function we require.  What info do you require from me for us to give the trial a go?
Photo of Marina

Marina

Great!!  How do we access the app?
Marina, as its on trial, you  need to call so that we can show how to access, thats the best way , we have the info in my website . best bet is to call to discuss , we customise to suit your business.
hi Marina, i am waiting for you , we will need to setup your data file , so if you are still keen , pls call me .or we can just give you our dummy setup and u can test the  sample data file we have in RAH .
Photo of Marina

Marina

Hi Chandra - before we proceed can you advise if there is a cost involved for your product and if so how much?  Then I can take it to the directors to see if they want to proceed
hi , NO COST TRY IT FREE TILL YOU ARE HAPPY, then we can discuss , it will subs based or we have once off  option. BUT FOR NOW ITS FREE TO USE
Photo of Terry Beks

Terry Beks

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is there a fix for this problem get?
yes , we are already live , and got customers using.
send me the email so i can tell you what we  require .
thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.