casual employee not appearing on custom liability payment report

Options
Letecia
Letecia Member Posts: 4
edited November 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi
I am using Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 our casual employee is not appearing on the custom liability report. The Super appears on their payslip but I can not get the liability to appear on the report to create the payment to their super fund.
I have created their own super fund in payroll item list, it appears to be set up exactly as the full time employee which does appear in the report.
Any tips ? I suspect it has something to do with the Casual status ??
TIA

Comments

• Kathy_8028595
    Kathy_8028595 Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2018
    Options
    HI Letecia,

When you created the super in the Payroll item, in the window, Agency for Company paid Liability, did you enter the name of the agency ie. the superfund in your Supliers list?
    Thanks,
    Kathy
  • Letecia
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Yes it's in the Supplier list
  • Diane W
    Diane W Member Posts: 41
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hi Letecia

Did the Casual employees monthly gross wages reach the $450 threshold, for each month?  If it didn't, Super won't be calculating.  Is the Super figure on the payslip for the current period, or the YTD total?

Di

• Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options
    When you say Custom Liability Report, is it a report you have customised?

You may need to check the filters on the report and include the other super items into the report.

Adrian
  • Letecia
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Thanks Di but they did earn more than the threshold amount. The super payment amount appears on the payslip.
  • Letecia
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I get the report from Employees >Payroll taxes and liabilities>create custom liability payments. 
    I didn't set it up I assume it is a standard report but I'll have a look around and see if there are any variables but all I can choose is the date range for the report
  • Diane W
    Diane W Member Posts: 41
    edited April 2018
    Options
    No worries Letecia, good luck working it out.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello Letecia,

Check the Liability account specified on this employee's super payroll item:

(the status of the employee has no bearing on this process)

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John