CBA Bank feed completed always says No

Options
Linda_10080515
Linda_10080515 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2019 in Reckon One
Ever since I set up the bank feeds on 2 of our accounts when I look at the feed status is says Completed No.  It gives me a date for a few weeks prior to today's date (usually).  I have one CBA account that says Completed Yes but the other 2 say No.  One always says No.

I don't understand why. Also, why is there no way of seeing the timing/regularity of the bank feed occurring. Does it occur daily, weekly?? There is no visible way of managing this through the dashboard other than seeing the bank account is linked.

Comments

• Nate Wang
    Nate Wang Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Linda, you didn't tell what kind of account with CBA you are using. In my experience, if you are using the normal CBA cheque account or savings account, the bank feed is directly coming from CBA which is pretty much daily; however, if you are trying to synch a credit card account, it is a nightmare because Reckon uses a 3rd party service - Yodlee - to do the bank feed, and it simply sucks! After 4 attempts with Reckon technical support, the conclusion is that you have to do it manually every time. This is the main reason that I left Reckon and went back to Quickbooks Online, where it is so much easier.