Change ABN Help Please

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Can someone please help me to change the ABN that I have attached to our company? I initially registered the incorrect one. All entries have been cleared.
Photo of Natalie B

Natalie B

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • unsure.

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Natalie B

Natalie B

The current ABN (incorrect) is 45131801904 for Birt Property Solutions Pty Ltd.
It should be ABN 94974153546 for The Trustee for Birt Family Trust.

Thank you.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,876 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Natalie,
When I look at the incorrect ABN in our system, I can see there have been a fair number of submissions already sent through and because of that I'm not able to delete any ABN's that have already sent pay runs.

When you say all entries have been cleared, what does that mean?

Have all of these submissions been successful or have they returned an 'Error'?
If they are in error status, can you let me know the full error message you've received?
Photo of Natalie B

Natalie B

I have sent through corrections for every entry to zero them out. So even they were submitted, there were adjustments also submitted to make every entry nil.

This is what I was advised to do by the ATO.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Natalie,
Got your email with the details. I've sent this through to our app team to look at removing the incorrect ABN from your app account.
Ordinarily I'd just be able to delete the incorrect ABN but the submissions won't allow me to do that.

I'll let you know once I hear back from the devs.

Cheers´╗┐
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Natalie,
The app devs have just come back to me to advise the incorrect ABN has been removed from your app account.
You will need to log out of the app in full and then close the app ie. swipe it away from your running apps.

Log back in after a couple of minutes and the app will ask you to register an ABN again to go through setup.
Photo of Natalie B

Natalie B

Thank you so much Rav. I appreciate your help.