CHANGE COMPANY DETAILS/ABN IN APP

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
Hi. How do you change the company details in the app? The details were correct when I set it up but now it is showing the incorrect ABN. Thanks Karen
Photo of Karen Purssell

Karen Purssell

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 80,626 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Karen, welcome to the Reckon Community

To clarify, do you mean that the CORRECT details and ABN for your company were showing in the app after you went through initial setup?

Can you let me know if you went through the company name search or ABN search when registering the details on the app?

What is the ABN showing in your app currently and what is the CORRECT ABN in question?
Also, is the email address you've used for the app the same email address for your Reckon Community account?
Photo of Karen Purssell

Karen Purssell

Hi Rav

Thanks for that.

My client is an individual who has a WPN only.  These details came up when I first put in his name.  But now when I have gone in the app has found his old ABN (cancelled back in 2001) that is not applicable to his current employer situation.

So the ABN appearing in the app for Shane Michael Purssell is 16 518 856 802.  But it should be WPN 724 474 359.

Yes the email address I am using is the same for the app and the community.

Thanks, 
Karen
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 78,444 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Karen, I'll need to ask our devs to remove the current ABN and then the account so you can register with the correct WPN details.

Just to double check, did you search using the WPN number initially or the business name when setting up the company in the app?
Photo of Karen Purssell

Karen Purssell

Hi Rav

Ok that would be good thanks.

I didn't search either the WPN or the ABN.  I just put in Shane's name and the WPN came up.  I thought to myself how clever is this??

But then something went wrong as I discovered this morning.

Thanks,
Karen

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 78,444 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Karen,
Apologies for the delay this has taken to resolve.
I've just received word that the incorrect ABN has been removed from your app account. Please logout if you're still signed in and close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps task manager (will vary based on phone model).
Once completed, please login with your existing app account login credentials and setup your correct WPN/company.

Thanks.
Photo of Pauline Gray

Pauline Gray

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav,

I am having a similar problem, the ABN entered is the wrong ABN not sure how this happened but i need to correct this because it is not sending through to the ATO. It goes from pending to Error  and i believe that this is the cause of it, Please help me correct it.

It is 
BEACONSFIELD PRIMARY P&C ASSOCIATION
ABN: 66656933261

The abn on app is:  34324377664 this is not correct

Thanks

Pauline
pauineg883@gmail.com
(Edited)
Photo of Karen Purssell

Karen Purssell

Hello Rav

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.  I have been on holidays and didn't have the WPN on me.  I have tried what you suggested and now the app is not finding any correct match to the name or the WPN.  Tried typing it in different ways but this did not help.  The old ABN comes up, that's it.  No WPN's in the list of search items found when I look up the name.

Can you please help me.

Kind regards,
Karen