Change Letterhead Template for Invoices

Options
Mel Gorsuch
Mel Gorsuch Member Posts: 7
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi
I need to change our letterhead we currently use for our invoice template as we have updated our logo, how do I do this?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    With the invoice on the screen, click Customise, then click select logo and browse for it on the Q drive, that is after you have uploaded it to q drive
  • Mel Gorsuch
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Kris thanks for your reply. I have uploaded the new logo as a .jpg file and when I select this new logo it tells me it needs to copy image to our company file but there is a file with the same name already there. Click Yes to overwrite the image in the company file or no to use the one that is already there. I select yes. The new logo is not working, I get the following warning...Something has gone wrong with copying logo.jpg in the company file images so unfortunately you can't use the image. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?? The file name is only characters no commas  etc so it is not the file name that is the problem!
  • Helene Vella
    Helene Vella Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Can you save it with a new file name?

• Mel Gorsuch
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Helene
    Thanks, I did try this and still no success. I have just noticed the logo is coming across as a tiny image in the top left hand corner. Any suggestions how to get it to the right size?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Is the file you are uploading a reasonable size to begin with? It can be stretched in the customise invoice window but does need to be a good size to start with
  • Mel Gorsuch
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Kris
    The file is a good size and I found by fiddling just after I submitted my last query that I could stretch and customise the size which is perfect. I am all good now.

Thanks heaps for your help and to Helene too!