change+report+title

Ian Smith_7443154
Ian Smith_7443154 Member Posts: 2

I am using Accounts Personal Plus 2015 and want to change the title on reports to remove the "- Last quarter", "- Current quarter", "- Last year" etc appendix to the report title entered. This problem has been around for many versions of Personal Plus and I am finally over it! Can anyone help with this issue?

Comments

• Stan Goodacre_7441171
    Stan Goodacre_7441171 Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2016
    Hi, Ian,
    As far as I can see there has to be an entry relating to dates in the report title.
    You can, of course, change from "last Quarter" etc to a chosen date by going to "Custom Date" and entering the date range you want the report to cover. Although I don't think this is exactly what you want, is it? I can see no other option, however.
    Regards,
    Stan
  • Ian Smith_7443154
    Ian Smith_7443154 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015

Thanks Stan,

It's not quite what I am looking for but, by using "custom dates" which don't cover an entire traditional "quarter", there seems to be no extra title appended. I may try to alter my financial year dates so that the traditional periods are not recognised.

Thanks again Stan,

Regards,

Ian 

• Pravi
    Pravi Member Posts: 1

I want to add a job tittle for my employee but I cant make it happen, can anyone help with this?