Changing employee’s super details after a few payruns

Hawk
Hawk Member Posts: 65
edited March 2020 in Reckon One
I am doing my super guarantee now and I realised an employee’s super details is incorrect. I amended the super details at the employee profile pay item. When I generate a superstream file, the old details are still there. Do I have to reverse all payruns to reflect the new details?

Comments

• PBA
    PBA Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2019
    I am also having the same issue and would like to know how to fix this problem.
  • Hawk
    edited January 2019
    I don’t think there is a solution for a small mistake at the start that resulted as a big problem at the end when doing quarterly super contribution. I guess I have to omit that particular worker and make manually contribution at super clearing house. However, the pay slip that the worker receives will still show the mistake.
  • PBA
    PBA Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2019
    It would still be nice to see if there is a way to fix this issue so our Reckon file is correct.
  • Hutch
    Hutch Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2019
    I had a similar problem where the employee name was appearing instead of the super account number.  I ended up manually correcting the super stream file prior to importing.  The only way to fix was to create a new employee record .
  • Hawk
    edited March 2020
    Let’s vote for this and hope Reckon will look into it. https://ideas.reckon.com/ideas/R1P-I-34