Child Support from Net or Gross Wage?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 days ago

I'm just wondering if child support payments should be deducted on gross or net wage?
When editing the payroll option do I calculate on gross or net wage?
Photo of KirstyD


  • 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 days ago

  • 1
Photo of Larissa Hicks

Larissa Hicks

  • 270 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Kirsty,

Child Support payments are deducted off the employees Net pay (after PAYGW).

Hope this is what you were after.