Chrome - Reckon One Log in

Chris P_7712295
Chris P_7712295 Member Posts: 37
edited May 2018 in Reckon One
Here is my issue - 
Can't log in with Chrome on my machine (Mac - Current OS)
WAS WORKING PRIOR TO NEW PORTAL ...
Have completely removed Chrome and re-installed.
Can log in with Firefox
THE STRANGE THING IS ...
Can log with Chrome on my wifes (Mac - Current OS)

Can you or I run some sort of test?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi there Chris,

Can you let me know the version of Chrome you are running when encountering this issue? Is it the same as the version on your wife's Mac that is working succesfully?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Sorry also, what is happening when you attempt to access? Which point is it failing ie. after entering your login details or are you unable to access the Portal login page itself here?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Chris P_7712295
    edited May 2018
    Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Wifes is same.

I can get to the log in screen
    https://portal.reckon.com/?#/?_k=23qt03

I can enter my details

The sign in with Reckon button looks responsive and outline turns blue when clicked but then nothing happens.

• Chris P_7712295
    edited May 2018
    Hi Rav,

FYI
    Privacy policy link and forgot details links do not work for me either
  • Rav
    edited July 2017
    Good testing! Cheers for this Chris,

I've sent this thread through to our Portal team for their insight into it. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear back.

• Chris P_7712295
    edited May 2018
    FIXED. SOLVED

Was a Ad Blocker I have installed in Chrome. Just needed to whitelist the Reckon Site and I could use Chrome Again.

• Chris P_7712295
    edited October 2017
    SOLVED
    Was a Ad Blocker I have installed in Chrome. Just needed to whitelist the Reckon Site and I could use Chrome Again.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited October 2017
    Great to hear you are up and running Chris, and thanks for sharing the experience with us.  

regards,
    John