Classing on payroll additions does not split in 2016 version

Options
Christine Dicker
Christine Dicker Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
When you want to class an "Addition" payroll item, such as allowances, the 2016 version now only classes that payroll item in full to the first item of your payroll "earnings".  It will not split the classing as per your employees earnings split.  (ie - track expense by class).  This used to work in the versions 2015 and older, and have now been advised by Tsupport, that this is an issue that the technicians are working on, but cannot provide any time when this will be fixed.  In the meantime, after everypayroll run, I have to journal the correct classing to ensure I have correct reports.  Processing payroll for over 40 on staff is not my idea of fun!!.  Reckon have had 6 months to sort this issue since the release of the 2016 version, and to date still not resolved.  How long is piece of string I ask.  Very frustrating from a reporting perspective.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I can fully understand your frustration Christine and I sincerely apologise.

I've checked in around this issue and it is one that our Dev team are investigating. Unfortunately, I don't have a timeframe that I can advise at this point either however I will keep you posted with more information on this as soon as I can.

Thank you for your patience

Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.