Clipboard

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Why are we back to copying and pasting on the clipboard. It was so great when you dropped this feature. Now we are wasting time again.
Photo of Marion Lockwood

Marion Lockwood

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,230 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Marion,

With the new release of NZ Hosted 2017 we made some changes to streamline both printing and the copy/paste process. Unfortunately shortly after release, issues with printing became apparent for some users. 

Due to this we've had to revert both process back to their methods while we explore permanent solutions. There is more info on this HERE.
(Edited)
Photo of Kaz

Kaz

• 340 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yes, pain in the butt. I'm in Australia and we have copped it too.  Was not on last version. Also very annoying is being constantly logged after after a very short amount of time (i.e walking to the printer) I am guessing now I am logging in up to 20 times per day, and sometimes have to go through control panel to remotely log myself off so I can log on again. Whatever upgrade or installation that was recently done has these two extremely annoying and time consuming faults (I consider them faults) Grrrrrr.
Photo of Carolyn Chambers

Carolyn Chambers

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have been using Chrome ever since I converted to Hosted and only recently have this very annoying pop up issue. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.
Photo of Paul Pannekoek

Paul Pannekoek

• 60 Points
Yes this pop-up problem is also recent for me ... and annoying.  I do not use the mouse if I can avoid it, as keyboard is faster, so this is what I do to minimise the effect:  Ctrl C, then hit any key, then hit ESC (if you do not hit a key before hitting ESC, it thinks you want to exit the whole transaction), then move to where you want to go, then hit Ctrl V.  You get used to it!
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.