Clipboard

Marion Lockwood_7717169
Marion Lockwood_7717169 Member Posts: 3
edited February 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Why are we back to copying and pasting on the clipboard. It was so great when you dropped this feature. Now we are wasting time again.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Hi Marion,

With the new release of NZ Hosted 2017 we made some changes to streamline both printing and the copy/paste process. Unfortunately shortly after release, issues with printing became apparent for some users. 

Due to this we've had to revert both process back to their methods while we explore permanent solutions. There is more info on this HERE.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carolyn Chambers
    Carolyn Chambers Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    I have been using Chrome ever since I converted to Hosted and only recently have this very annoying pop up issue. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.
  • Paul Pannekoek
    Paul Pannekoek Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Yes this pop-up problem is also recent for me ... and annoying.  I do not use the mouse if I can avoid it, as keyboard is faster, so this is what I do to minimise the effect:  Ctrl C, then hit any key, then hit ESC (if you do not hit a key before hitting ESC, it thinks you want to exit the whole transaction), then move to where you want to go, then hit Ctrl V.  You get used to it!
This discussion has been closed.