clipboard

Options
Jakob Tveden
Jakob Tveden Member Posts: 4
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi

I cannot find the clipboard any more? I need it to paste text from outside Reckon into Reckon Hosted. Please help

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Which browser eg. Chrome, Firefox etc and Operating System are you using? ie. Windows, Mac

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jakob Tveden
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Chrome on a Mac
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Ctrl C (copy) then Ctrl V (paste) same thing as clipboard
  • Jakob Tveden
    edited June 2019
    Options
    No, sorry, that is not working, I have tried it. Up until now there was a Clipboard which I could paste text from outside reckon into, in the dropdown from the "toolbag". But it has disappeared?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Jakob,
    Can you please try the following;
    Command + C to copy FROM the Mac, and then when pasting into Hosted use Control + V.

If copying FROM Hosted to the Mac, it would be Control + C and Command + V to paste.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jakob Tveden
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Great!! Its Command + V to paste. Awesome thanks!!
  • John Springett
    John Springett Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi, 
    I'm trying to paste a logo into the Layout Designer, however I cant access the file it's only allowing "Live Q" & "Backup" ? Using Chrome and HP

• Rav
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi John,
    The Q & B drives are unique virtual drives that Hosted has access to.
    What you'll need to do is upload your logo file to the Q Drive using the Floating Toolbar and then you'll be able to add it using Layout Designer.

There's more info here on how to upload & download files to the Q & B drives -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1K93TrteAA

• Viv A
    Viv A Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Just a note with the copy and paste on my Mac for Accounts Hosted today....  I used Rav's steps. At first it didn't work- so I repeated the steps twice and then went back to using the command key in Reckon for pasting - now it seems to have "unstuck" my command key. Now it works fine. Just something to try if anyone else is stuck!