Confirmation of EOY STP Upload

Theresa Waters
Theresa Waters Member Posts: 29
edited June 2020 in Payroll Premier
Hi. I have been able to upload the EOY STP File to Reckon and it had appeared with the words successful but I was not able to print anything to confirm that the file was uploaded correctly. Was anybody able to do this?

Comments

• solomon Megharaj_10105556
    solomon Megharaj_10105556 Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2019
    You should be okay I guess. I did one extra thing to confirm the EOY submissions we correct. I just copied the whole of the uploaded page into a spreadsheet. Did some excel work to match the Pays report for the year(By date paid) is exactly equal to the uploaded page for - Gross, PAYG, Allowances, RESC and so on.
  • Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2019
    Once the EOFY Report is processed, it remains of the screen ready to export. Why not make a screen dump to print it? Or, make sure you have a printout of the final balances for all employees before processing the EOFY Report. While it is on the screen waiting for your command to EXPORT, you can check these balances. If they are not right then cancel and correct your payroll before running the EOFY again.
    After uploading the EOFY Reconciliation to the Reckon Portal you can check by clicking "Details". This opens all the employees final amounts for the ATO. You should be able to print from the screen. But you can check it before submitting to the ATO. If it is not correct, then delete it and go back, check for the error and correct.
    edited July 2019
    I use excel as we had about 400 employees on the final report pretty confusing to match. But you are right!!
  • Theresa Waters
    Theresa Waters Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2020
    Thank you. I am comfortable with our reconciling. More after a printed confirmation that the STP was uploaded correctly.
  • Angela Edwards
    Angela Edwards Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2019
    I have uploaded our EOFY Reconciliation to ATO but have not received confirmation that they received it, and it doesn't show up on the reckon portal.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Ta
    edited July 2019
    What does the status say? If its Pending, you may have to allow some time. If its a green with a success, then it should be good. I don't think we get any confirmation/email saying its been uploaded.