Connection Issues with Reckon One

Options
Wallina
Wallina Member Posts: 23
edited October 2019 in Reckon One
Is anybody else having trouble with Reckon One today screen freezing? Trying to allocate payments and everytime I go to save a transaction it freezes and the screen darkens......very annoying....

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Wallina,
    Is this only affecting performance when you're trying to allocate payments or are you noticing it in other areas of Reckon One as well?

Which browser are you using? Do you notice any improvement or change if you login using a different browser just as a test?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Wallina
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, yes at this stage only when I am allocating detailed payments. I usually use edge however just tried firefox and the same thing has just happened...was just about to try chrome...

• Wallina
    edited October 2019
    Options
    It just did it with Chrome aswell…..

• Wallina
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Worked it out Rav, my allocation balances wasn't correct with the bank transaction balance. Once I figured this out it worked. But for future reference would it be better to bring a error message confirming amounts don't balance instead of freezing!