Connection lost 4 times so far this morning - Reckon Accounts Hosted. Is there a problem

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered

Received this message 4 times this morning.   Is there a problem... Frustrating.
Photo of Andrea Lush

Andrea Lush

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 87,004 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Andrea,

Very sorry to hear you're experiencing connection issues with Hosted this morning. I've had a word with the Tech team and they haven't received similar calls as yet.

Are you experiencing connectivity issues in general ie. browsing etc?

Let us know

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Andrea Lush

Andrea Lush

Not sure, but has happened again.
Photo of Andrea Lush

Andrea Lush

No problem anywhere else.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me Andrea.

Can you let me know more about your connection setup. Are you connecting via ethernet or Wi-Fi via a modem, or a mobile hotspot?
Have you experienced similar issues with the same connection previously?

Have you noticed a pattern with the loss of connection? ie. does it occur after a certain period of time elapses or when performing a particular task/action?

Try logging out in full (Logout option) then back in and let me know if it replicates.

Rav
Photo of Andrea Lush

Andrea Lush

Connection via WiFi via modem.  Never had this happen before, started yesterday.
No particular task or timeframe.  Will try logging out.
Photo of Andrea Lush

Andrea Lush

It has happened again.  Tried logging in & out and its still happening
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

Can you please give our Hosted Support team a call on 1300 799 150 so we can take a closer look at the cause of the issue for you specifically.
Photo of Kathryn Saunders

Kathryn Saunders

• 72 Points
It is happening to me today as well.  Had the same message as Andrea and have been aborted 5 times today.  Has never happened before and my connection is also WiFi via modem and have no issues with other internet systems today.
Photo of Raymond Gwatidzo

Raymond Gwatidzo

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reckon Hosted keeps Aborting!!.

I am very frusted with this hosted online sytem. It keeps aborting when I am in the middle of payroll and other process then I will to start again. This is so annonying. Our internet is working perfectly!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.