constantly clearing my cache to open Reckon

Options
Lush Graphix
Lush Graphix Member Posts: 4
edited December 2018 in Reckon One
Is there any way other than clearing my cache to open Reckon? I am using Google Chrome but when I try to log in more times than none it just goes straight to a page to sign up with Reckon. This s a painful as it also clears all my other passwords, data and history I need to keep on my system. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,390 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Options
    but when I try to log in more times than none it just goes straight to a page to sign up with Reckon.
    Hi Leah,
    Just want to get some more info on this, when you reach the Reckon One sign-in page, is it not letting you login or not loading correctly or something else preventing you from proceeding to the book selection screen? Do you encounter any error messages?
    Also, do you encounter the same issues on a different browser?

We did have a hiccup this morning with the login page playing up, it was resolved earlier this morning but in a small number of cases did need a cache clear.

Just on a side note, when you do clear your cache, there are options in Chrome which you can select/deselect to keep your passwords intact.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lush Graphix
    Lush Graphix Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    Options
    This has been happening for weeks it is not a new issue. I found on another post a few weeks ago to clear my cache so that is what I have been doing to get in. I am on Google Chrome. Signed in account. I do unclick to not clear passwords but it will only open my book if I clear all.
    I do need to keep my history for work reasons also. Below a short video to show.