**RESOLVED** Control Panel unavailable - Reckon Accounts Hosted (20 August 2018)

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating issues affecting the Control Panel function in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

You will receive an error message similar to the below screenshot when attempting to access the control panel.

Logging off active sessions, sharing files & folders and other control panel functions are currently unavailable.

There is no impact to the Reckon Accounts Hosted service itself, access is fully available. 

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, further updates will be made here as soon as possible.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Barry Dorrity

Barry Dorrity

• 116 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
yep, i have this problem and I want to order another license key
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,358 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Apologies for the hassle Barry, we're working on getting this sorted as we speak. Hopefully it won't be too much longer and I'll keep you posted.
Photo of Shari-lee Cameron

Shari-lee Cameron

• 166 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I cant get in
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,358 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Shari-lee,
Are you referring to the Control Panel or the Reckon Accounts Hosted service itself?

Shari-lee Cameron

It tells me im logged in. so I need control panel to log myself off to get back in.

Shari-lee Cameron

Just managed to get into control panel and log myself out. this always happens when I leave my computer for 5 mins and for get to log out.
At least im back in :-)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
** UPDATE 10:00AM **

Hi everyone,

This issue is now resolved.

Access to the control panel functions of Reckon Accounts Hosted is restored & available.

Thank you all for your patience and our apologies for any inconvenience caused during this time.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.