Cookies Settings - spam site comes up when I first press PRINT

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
When I first log into Quickbooks of a morning, my first attempt to Print anything, when I click on PRINT - it opens a SPAM SITE page (different websites etc each time) - I close it off, and go back to PRINT again - then it takes me to the normal VIEW PAGE etc. Then it works like that for the rest of the day.  I've noticed in the GOOGLE CHROME address bar at the top there is a picture of a "cookie" with an X through it. it says "this page was prevented from setting cookies".  What do I do (I'm assuming this has to do with that problem I'm having with random websites coming up when I click PRINT. 
Photo of Sonya Herbert

Sonya Herbert

• 910 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sonya, are you using Reckon Accounts Hosted? If so, have you tried another browser, does the same thing occur?
(Edited)
Photo of Sonya Herbert

Sonya Herbert

• 910 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Yes Reckon Accounts Hosted.  I haven't used another browser as I had to change to Google Browser because Internet Explorer browser used to make Quickbooks TAB backwards through Invoicing & Purchase Orders etc.  
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the further info Sonya, can you try another browser just to see if the same error occurs. This will identify is the issues lies with Chrome - there could be an add-on that is causing issues.