Copy and Paste

• Problem
  • Updated 6 days ago
New Version as of 04/07/18 clip board function removed,  copy and paste does not work !!! Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018, Really need one or the other to work asap
Photo of Brett Warner

Brett Warner

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Rebs

Rebs

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
yes it would be great
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 55,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The clipboard has been removed and instead direct copy and paste ie. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is active in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Did you try this?
Photo of Brett Warner

Brett Warner

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
OK I was using right click copy and paste
Photo of Rebs

Rebs

i tried that and it didn't work.
Photo of Rebs

Rebs

when copy and pasting from within reckon the right click worked. but not when I'm copying from outside source.
Photo of CEL

CEL

• 70 Points
I couldn't believe it when I discovered the clipboard was back within reckon, and even worse that we can once again no longer copy from an outside source.  This had been sorted, WHY has it been rolled back again?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 54,540 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
CEL,
Just tested copying and pasting using Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V in Chrome from an external program INTO Reckon Accounts Hosted and it works fine. You'll notice there is no Clipboard.

See below -

(Edited)
Photo of CEL

CEL

• 70 Points
Rav, that is very strange because it definitely does not work for me!  Ctrl+C to copy, I can then paste (ctrl+v) into word for example, but not into Reckon - nothing happens.  It is also frustrating that the local clipboard has reappeared when copying FROM Reckon Accounts Hosted, having to close this window every time I copy is just an unnecessary step, I'm curious as to why this has reappeared?