Corrupt Data - No Resolution Case No 5767356

Options
Vanessa_9819203
Vanessa_9819203 Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi Rav, its been 4 weeks since Friday and we are unable to use our payroll system which is still in engineering and have NO RESOLUTION.   This is totally unacceptable how is an organisation meant  function?  The communication has been appalling, and this is our last resort.  The hours (time data) does not transfer over to the payroll, even though selected, when doing a payroll run and have selected employee Peter Pan the data of Joe Bloggs appears. Every week is a something else data changing, disappearing or not transferring over. (Case No 5767356) Rahul Solanki is who we have been dealing with and continually requesting additional time, no answers when we eventually get hold of him, clearly they have no idea on how this can be rectified. Urgent attention would be greatly appreciated as I have staff to pay by tomorrow who are all union members and would prefer to avoid a riot!

Comments

• jennifer byrne
    jennifer byrne Member Posts: 35
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Typical
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Vanessa,
    I've had a chat with our support team in relation to this and a senior technician is looking at your case at the moment and will be in touch. From what I've been advised, the issue looks to be a rather complex and random one but we're in the process of verifying the data in its entirety.

Unfortunately the technician who was initially looking after this has been away for medical reasons leading to a delay in getting back to you so I do apologise for that. Our team will be in touch with you directly. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,065 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Vanessa,

Try changing the Sort By field from whatever it currently is to something else.

Example: If it is currently selected as "Sort by Class", change it to "Sort by Employee" or vice versa.

Regards,

Data Recovery Team