Crashing when producing a GST Transaction Report.

Options
Darren_8193306
Darren_8193306 Member Posts: 7
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
When I select the above report it doesn't provide an opportunity to enter the date range and goes immediately into an error state which requires the tab to be closed. Partial Screenshot below.

Running Chrome and tried Explorer on Windows 10.

Comments

• Darren_8193306
    edited June 2019
    Options
    This has been lodged with tech support via phone who expect to respond within 24 - 48 hrs.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Darren,
    Thanks for this, our Reckon One team have a bug fix in the works for this at the moment which will come through in the next update of Reckon One which shouldn't be too far off.

Sincere apologies for the hassle its causing at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Darren_8193306
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks - also had a phone call this afternoon advising it should be sorted in a week or so with the upgrade. Just a thought, why couldn't the link to the report be redirected to a temporary page advising of the situation? Would save muppets like me thinking they're doing something wrong and having to research and lodge tickets etc. :-)
  • vanessa barratt
    vanessa barratt Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to Reckon and experiencing the same problem. Is there another way I can generate my GST liability?
  • Darren_8193306
    edited June 2019
    Options
    The actual GST report seemed to print ok for me. I just like to cast my eye through the transactions to ensure there are no obvious errors and that's what I use this report for.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi guys,
    The Reckon One team have just let me know that the fix for this has been applied to Reckon One a few minutes ago.

The next time you login can you give it a go and confirm if all is working ok for you?

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Darren_8193306
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Still not working for me as at 0619 this morning... :-(
  • Darren_8193306
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Correction. It came up with the error but did give me the ability to specify dates so now seems to be working. :-) Thank you
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Cool thanks Darren, let me know if there's any further trouble with this.